You know your husband studies too much when he wakes you up at 1:30am and tries to quiz YOU on thyroid/hormone medications! Let me clarify, he was asleep too. We were BOTH sound asleep and I get woken up by him loudly saying something like, "What are the hormone medications for your thyroid?" I sit up, look at the clock and say "What are you talking about?" He says very rudely, "Oh you know what I am talking about, the HORMONES". I say "Sweetheart, you are half asleep, go back to bed". He says "NO, I'm not! You know what I am talking about!" Then he rolled over and went back to sleep! I just laid there waiting and hoping that he didn't say anything else about it. Derek is a very nice, sweet, patient person, and he was so rude about it last night. It was funny.
I told him about it this morning and he was laughing, and then he said that he remembered doing that now. He said that he was so mad at me because he really thought that I knew what he was talking about. He said I should feel bad for him because that is what he was dreaming about! Ok, instead of me feeling bad that I got woken up, for the one of many times during the night to have him yell at me about thyroid issues, I now feel bad for him because that is really what he dreams about! Too much studying. Step 1 can not come fast enough. This poor guy needs a break!!
6 years ago

5 comments:
Ha ha, that's funny. I take thyroid medication, I'll talk with Derek about it, but not at 1:30 in the morning :)
Love it! My favorite sleep talk moment from my husband was when he woke me up to tell me that he smelled fresh baked rolls. I asked him where he was smelling fresh baked rolls and he said, "Duh...in my nose!" So funny!- Jenny
That's hilarious. Brent is also a sweetheart, but when he talks in his sleep he can be so weird and sometimes very rude. I would agree that your hubby needs a break. Good luck!
Haha! That is so funny! My husband tends to talk in Chinese or something when he is talking in his sleep... I'm not quite sure what that means. :)
Oh I have a mean Luke sleep talker all the time!! And he gets way mad at me and then remembers nothing!! Just enjoy the comedy, I do!!
Post a Comment