Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I am 4 months old!


This is me at my doctor's office on Monday for my 4 month check up.
I am 24 1/2 inches long, although my mom and dad measured me and say I am 25 inches.
I weigh 16 pounds and 13 ounces! I am in the 95%! I am a big, strong boy with lots of muscles.
My mom is a good cow, and well, I like to eat!
I love to play with my toys, and I love to suck on my two fingers. I can roll over from my tummy to my back but I have been doing that for a month now. Just last week though I rolled over from my back to my tummy, with using my toy as a little leverage. I love life, and I am a happy boy!
-Lucas

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh, he is SOOOO cute!!

Page said...

That picture is SO cute! Carson rolled early like that, too. Silly Everett STILL does not roll!!! Wants to walk soon, but no rolling. Isn't it so fun to see how they will choose to get around?!?!

Heather said...

At least you don't look like a cow. I feel like one and still look like one. He is such a cutie.

123 said...

Could that kid be any cuter?!!

Unknown said...

Holly your little boy is the cutest kid I have EVER SEEN! WHAT A DOLL!!!

Tashina said...

I seriously want to eat his rolls!! He is so cute!!

Michelle My Belle said...

Holly!!
It is so good to find you on here. Your family is GORGEOUS, and lucas is to die for, he is so handsome! I hope the three of you are doing well at gonzaga, I miss you!
Michelle

Jenny said...

I love your new header picture and Lucas is very cute (cuter in person)! Hard to believe 4 months already.