On Sunday, December 27th we were able to bless Lucas at my parent's church.
It was such a special day, not only for me as a new mother, but also as a wife. It was so amazing to have my sweet husband up there blessing Lucas. It meant so much to me. I felt so honored to have this perfect little boy in our lives and so blessed to have such a wonderful husband, who did an absolutely wonderful job. I am so grateful to belong to a church that believes that our families are forever! I could not imagine not knowing that I will have Lucas and Derek with me forever. It is such a comfort to me because I am just so in love with the both of them.
It was such a special day, not only for me as a new mother, but also as a wife. It was so amazing to have my sweet husband up there blessing Lucas. It meant so much to me. I felt so honored to have this perfect little boy in our lives and so blessed to have such a wonderful husband, who did an absolutely wonderful job. I am so grateful to belong to a church that believes that our families are forever! I could not imagine not knowing that I will have Lucas and Derek with me forever. It is such a comfort to me because I am just so in love with the both of them. Lucas was lucky enough to have so many family members there. We have such a wonderful and supportive family.
My 4 generations picture..(can I do this?) I am not a boy, duh!
My dad and my dad's dad! Isn't my grandpa so cute? I just have to say that he is such an amazing man! He is almost 90 years old, has been a widow for 4 years now, lives by himself, takes care of the shopping, laundry, cooking, cleaning, house, everything! What a stud he is. My sweet grandma would be so proud of him. He looks so sharp too, she always wanted us to look our best!
Derek's 4 generation picture that is more true to form considering it is his son, his dad, and his dad's dad. 4 generations of boys with all the same last name.
Derek's sisters and nieces and nephews. Where's Chance?
Cute Grandma and Grandpa Christensen
Our cousin Judd and nephew Gage
My sisters with my new neice Sabrina. Don't ask me why I don't have any more pictures with my siblings. I think that Lucas was all pictured out by the time they were done with the other pictures.
And finally to wrap up the trip to Utah! We had a wonderful New Year's Eve at Derek's sister Jenny's house. We had a great dinner and fun games and chit chatting. In honor of 2009 Lucas sported his Born in 2009 shirt!
We flew back to North Carolina on Sunday January 3rd. And for once it was a decent traveling experience for us! With no major set backs. We had an awesome time in Utah. It was so hard to leave all of our loved ones, especially now that we have a kid. We were showered with so much love from everyone. We also had a wonderful year in 2009. We were so blessed and so happy. I hope that 2010 will be just as great!
And finally to wrap up the trip to Utah! We had a wonderful New Year's Eve at Derek's sister Jenny's house. We had a great dinner and fun games and chit chatting. In honor of 2009 Lucas sported his Born in 2009 shirt!
We flew back to North Carolina on Sunday January 3rd. And for once it was a decent traveling experience for us! With no major set backs. We had an awesome time in Utah. It was so hard to leave all of our loved ones, especially now that we have a kid. We were showered with so much love from everyone. We also had a wonderful year in 2009. We were so blessed and so happy. I hope that 2010 will be just as great!

2 comments:
that's so great you got to bless him in Utah with all your family. And you look SO pretty in all the pictures!!
How fun that you got to bless him in Utah with all your family! And, you look AWESOME! Seriously, gorgeous! I can't believe how big Lucas is getting. He is so cute!
Post a Comment