Tuesday, August 4, 2009

A Milestone!

My little pregnancy countdown ticker says 8 weeks to go but in pregnancy land, that means I am offically 8 months pregnant! This is so exciting. For all of you math whizzes out there, you are thinking that this puts me at 32 weeks pregnant and that is not REALLY 8 months pregnant, technically speaking, but it really is, pregnancy speaking. If you really think about it, 9 months doesn't really equal 40 weeks either(its close but not quite). Ok I guess maybe I am just the one that really does like math and realize that these numbers don't add up but that is not the point. The point is I can say I am 8 months pregnant. Whahoo! I am so excited.
"This week your baby weighs almost four pounds and could be up to 19 inches long. And though that's a head-to-toe length, your baby is actually back to a curled-up position in preparation for birth."

Whoa, my baby is huge already! I can't believe it.

4 comments:

123 said...

Woot, Woot!!! My friend's wife just had twins at 35 weeks. They weighed 3 lbs 10 oz and 3 lbs 7 oz. Brian and I went to see them and they are so cute and little. It made me think of your baby. Your baby is already bigger than that. I can totally picture him!! So exciting!!

sjhalford said...

It is crazy how they don't add up. It's because 40 weeks is 10 lunar months (perfect 28-day months) and 9 calendar months! I loved my OB class! haha! That's so exciting! Sorry I won't be able to make it to your shower. I am so bummed about it!

Tashina said...

Yay!! I can't believe he is coming so soon! :)

Sheena said...

I am so excited for you! He will be here before you know it!