So, I was wondering...if you are home alone and you let out a very large burp, do you still have to say excuse me? Ok... So last night I was home and let a burp out and said in a very loud speaking voice "Oh excuse me!" Then I realized that I was home alone and there was no one there! Was that really necessary, or just extremely good manners on my part? So what do you do?
One more question...if you are home alone and you have to go to the bathroom do you still shut the door? I usually do, but I am wondering what the rest of you think about these burning questions that I am bombarded with! I know, I live a rough life, if this is what is really on my mind!
5 years ago

9 comments:
I say good manners on the burping one, but I personally would feel TOTALLY uncomfortable going to the bathroom with the door open, what if someone came home?... I'm just thinking that one could lead to akward sitchiations!
you are too funny!
I still say excuse me when no one is home- just a habit!
I don't even close the door to the bathroom with everyone IS here :-)
Um, excuse me? Only required when kids are listening....and the door? I only close it when I need to keep my kids from "helping" me....you know, like I help them. HA!
I would say that soon you will not have a choice of to close the door or not.
My kids are old enough that they just open it and come in when I would rather it be closed.
As for the burp--good manners, it is good to keep in pratice
No manners required when home alone and leave the door open while you can!
I'm big on people saying excuse me but when you are home alone, no manners required! As for the door, I don't shut it unless we have quests over :)
Hey people see me and see how fat I am, they are to embarrassed for me to ask for pictures!! I feel like a beached whale, but I'm going to have a couple showers soon and if I can find a thinning angle maybe I'll post one!! Are you dying in the heat, I am so flippin miserable!!!
I always go with the door closed, but when home with just Brin I put her in her crib or playpen. If she screams bloody murder because she thinks that being caged is for animals-then she has to come in with me and the door still gets shut (still a caged animal, she just doesn't know it in that situation).
I have no privacy at my house. I have children. Therefore,I am also never alone. I bought something for your little boy last week. It's pretty cute. At least I think it is:)
Post a Comment