Monday, July 20, 2009

Baby Shower

Some of our wonderful friends from our ward threw me (and Jenny) a double baby shower this past week! It was so much fun, and I was so spoiled. I got a lot of cute clothes for my little boy and I can't wait to dress him!! Just what I needed because honestly we didn't have very many things for him to wear! Now he won't be naked. Yay!
Ooo I just love presents. I mean honestly who doesn't?


Check out this beautiful cake that Jaime made! She is so stinkin' talented. It was an 8 layer cake! Jaime and Lori, went all out. The food was excellent and the ladies of the ward were so generous and kind. I was so surprised by the number of people who came and supported us. And for the generous gifts. I am so lucky!!!

3 comments:

123 said...

That cake is awesome! I want to learn how to do that.

You know, if you would have stayed in Utah the Butler 10th ward would have thrown you an amazing shower!! ;)

sjhalford said...

How fun! That cakes looks awesome!

Anonymous said...

How fun! That cake is amazing! And you are so cute pregnant, it will almost be sad when you have your little boy. Almost. ;)