Alright, here it is! Here are me and my "twins". (If you don't get it, read the post below! I really am only carrying one baby). All of you that said such nice things on the last post can take it all back now that you have proof! My butt is really not THAT big, I have on maternity shorts for fun and I have the big band folded down by the top of my butt! Ok, maybe it's not the butt but it looks like back fat or something, I promise it just the extra material!
6 years ago

10 comments:
Baby boys born in September are awesome! love Sarah
I think you should stop worrying! I didn't even notice those things until you pointed them out :) We all know it is because you have a baby in there~ How is Derek doing? and how is school going for him?
You look absolutely darling!! I miss you!
Cute shorts!
And cute you!
You look amazing- as usual! I wish I was still seeing you everyday...
Kay- I'd be happy if I looked that good right now! You are teeeeeny for being almost halfway there! Well, you can only grow "out" from here! You're darling!!
seriously holly, i have more of a stomach than you. i think you need to start the ice cream diet that my doctor put me on with jordan. it will make your little boy happy.
Oh puh-leeeease. I wish my non-pregnant self looked that good right now. I can't wait until you have a real belly - you'll be so adorable!!
My trip was so fun, but I was able to fit in Cafe Rio only once. Seriously, it's SO good!
So there you have it. You look amazing, what more do you need than every woman who knows you saying that they are jealous!! Every one who sees that picture is mad at you for being so cute, and TINY!!
Post a Comment