This was such a great weekend. Derek had a test on Wednesday morning, so after it was over, we had him all to ourselves all weekend! Well except for the hours he had to spend preparing his talk for church on Sunday! We got our holiday weekend started with a nice walk on Wednesday afternoon.

Loving his stroller!

I just love this boy!

On Thanksgiving we got together with some friends at the chruch. It was delicious. We all made something, I did the turkey, gravy, and pumpkin cookies. Page made an awesome jell-o salad that I need the recipe for, Robyn's rolls were yummy, and Suzi's (I mean David's salad), filled half my plate! It was all so wonderful!

My two boys on Thanksgiving!

Me and my handsome devil!
Friday was Lucas's 2 month birthday! Here he is at 2 months!


Still momma's big boy!
Saturday was his first Utah vs BYU game! Too bad the right team didn't win!

Go Utes!
And lastly, Lucas "helped" us put up the Christmas tree on Sunday night!
The finished product, with the best gift ever under the tree!
5 comments:
What a handsome little guy--he is SO adorable! I'm glad to see that you guys are loving being parents so much...there's truly NOTHING better!!!
How cute, Holl! I can't believe how big Lucas is getting!
He really is a cutie. I'm glad you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Good for you making the Turkey, I'm impressed.
It looks like a fun holiday weekend. You all are so cute! Lets have a play date again sometime.
Che bella famiglia, che bell bambino si vede che siete molto felice.
Post a Comment