Sunday, November 15, 2009

Fun Fall

We have had a great, busy fall and a great couple of weeks. While Derek's dad was here we went to Mt. Airy and they had this cute little fall scene where we had an impromtu photo shoot! Lucas with his Grandpa Ron

Lucas and daddyLucas and mommyFor Halloween I did not dress Lucas up since he was so little and because I knew that we would not be going anywhere because I didn't want to him to get sick with all that is going around and didn't want to spend money on a costume that no one would see. Now I totally feel guilty he didn't dress up! At least he had this onesie on. Maybe we could say he was a pumpkin?


Just too cute not to post.

These are 3 month jammies! It is time to retire his newborn clothes and move onto 3 month ones. I can't believe he is getting that big.
Another picture too cute not to post. I love it when he folds his arms like that. This picture was taken 2 weeks ago and these jammies are too small now, I tried to have him wear them last night and they just looked too small and he couldn't really stretch out his legs. But look how cute he is when he is sleeping. He also sleeps a lot better and longer at night when Derek puts him to bed.Going to Church for the first time! So handsome in his church clothes.

So handsome like daddy.
Last weekend we were lucky enough to have Derek's sister's Patti and Jenny and his mom come for a visit! We had a great time. We did lots of shopping and eating and laughing.

Derek and his two older sisters


Derek's mom Shari. Lucas was screaming in this picture, and for some reason I LOVE it! He looks so cute and funny.


Aunt Patti and Grandma Shari. We hope that they can and will come again!

5 comments:

Heather said...

He really does look big. I swear he is bigger than Claire. Cute pictures!!!

123 said...

I'm thinking Thomas's need to come out and visit:) I can't believe Derek is wearing shorts in that one picture. It snowed here! I love your pictures. Miss ya!

sjhalford said...

Cute pictures! I sure wish I could have come! I know I missed out on a great time!

Jenny said...

So cute! Don't feel bad about no costume for halloween. Denzil only had one because Rachel lent it to us. He was only in it for about 10-15 minutes too.

Anonymous said...

he is so darling! And seriously, no woman has ever recovered from pregnancy as quickly as you. I about died when I saw you last Sunday. You look fantastic!!