Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Our BIG boy has arrived!!!

Lucas Edward K.
Sunday September 27th 2009 at 10:37 pm
8 pounds 5 onces, 19 and 3/4 inches

He is such an Angel




Not a flattering picture of momma, epidural only numbed my left thigh and I felt everything! But this is the only picture I have with my little boy!

Perfect!!!

Hanging with Daddy!

We love him so much, I can't believe how much I love him and much my love for
Derek has grown too. We are so lucky to get such a wonderful boy and we are just so happy and can't get enough of him!



21 comments:

Rach said...

HOLLY! Acckkkk SO wonderful, he is beautiful, and adorable, and I'm SO happy for you! Congratulations!! He is going to be one hot boy with those two parents :)

davidandsuzi said...

Congrats! I'm sorry about the epidural though. How crappy.

Beth at Aunties said...

I beg to differ... You look beautiful! Sorry about the feeling it all. It happened to me on my second c-section. Oh well, I didn't get a bill for the anesthisialogist....sp!:)
Congratulations on s gorgeous little son! He looks so handsome and so perfect!
It truly is amazing at the immense love which happens when you hold your own child in your arms for the first time. It brings tears.
Take care of you now and ENJOY!

Anonymous said...

YAY! Congrats! He is such a handsome little man!! That stinks you felt everything but I'm sure if anyone can handle it, it's you!!! Can't wait to meet him! Let me know if you need ANYTHING!

Heather & Josh said...

Congrats! That is so exciting. I'm glad he is healthy and you are both doing good. Don't you just love pictures of you right after you have a baby. That epidural stuff sure makes you look great!!! Enjoy your little guy. He looks adorable.

sjhalford said...

Congrats! I love my lil nephew already! He is so dang cute! I can't believe he wasn't very long!

Jenny said...

Been waiting for these pics. What a sweet little one. If you need anything just call me.

Robyn said...

Lucas is SO precious!!! They change and grow up so fast so enjoy him while he's tiny!

Jenny said...

I love my new friend. I can't wait to have a play date. From Denzil;)

Tashina said...

Holl- He is so cute! I can't believe that he was so big! Good job, mama! We are so happy for you guys!

Hollie and Luke said...

I am so excited for you!! He is darling!! There is nothing like your own baby!! I can't believe you had to feel it, that sucks! But hey recovery will seem like nothing!! Hows your sleep coming? I'm 3 weeks ahead and hate to say its still ruff, but I'll let you know when it gets better!! We love the name!!

Sara said...

How exciting to hold your new baby boy. He is a sweet little one. I am glad everything went well. You are the fifth baby of our friends who had babies this week. What a week to welcome little spirits. Enjoy this time, it goes too quickly!

Nancy Prater said...

Congratulations!! Man, he is sooooo handsome!! I hope that you enjoy this beautiful time in your lives. And I think you look pretty dang good in that picture considering its right after labor and delivery. Best wishes! Love, Nancy

richvm said...

Congratulations! I'm hoping you'll do another post soon to tell about the experience, I'd love to hear how it all went!! Enjoy that sweet little guy!-Jenny

Page said...

He is perfect!! Can't wait to meet him!!

jCroft(y) said...

Holly, he is perfect! Really, your little boy is a stud. :) Congratulations to you and Derek! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS! he is so handsome! you guys are going to make the best parents ever! we are so so happy for you and your new baby boy! I hope everything is going well for you!

Nick and Deanne said...

Holly - Congrats! I saw your link on Brad and Jaime's blog so I had to come see for myself. He's adorable! I'm glad to see you guys are doing well.

123 said...

Wahoo!!!!!! He is so dang adorable! I'm back in town, I'm calling you!

Davis and Laura said...

Precious, precious, precious! Congratulations on the big boy! Marshall and him weighed the same! Ha. Surprising, seeing how I was twice as big as you! :) Love the name and he's so sweet. Can't wait to meet him. Let us know if you need some help or advice! :)

Brooke said...

He is absolutely perfect! I LOVE those little cheeks! I hope you are all adjusting to the lovely life with a baby boy--and getting some sleep! We can't wait to see him in person one day!