Sunday, October 11, 2009

Best Two Weeks Ever!

Our little boy is two weeks old! These have been the greatest two weeks of my life and I just love this little guy so much! He makes us so happy and I can't imagine life without him. He is doing great, eating well and being just so cute! He had his two week check up on Friday and he is already 8 pounds 9 ounces and he was only 12 days old. He is doing great and we couldn't be happier. He is such a strong little guy. Here are some highlights from the first two weeks! Just came home from the hospital and seeing his new house! First day home and taking in the surroundings.

Studying with Daddy

Meeting Grandpa for the first time!

Love him!

Life doesn't get better than this! Cute husband and cute baby boy! I am so lucky!


Hanging with Grandpa before he had to go back home! We miss him.


Not a huge fan of the sponge bath, but his umbillical cord come off on Thursday night and he loves the real bath!

Lucas' friend Denzil who is 5 weeks older, he just looks so much bigger!

Loving on Grandma! My mom was sweet enough to fly out the Monday after he was born and she stayed until this past Thursday. It was so nice to have her here and be my maid. We miss her and Grandpa. My dad flew out the Wednesday after he was born and stayed until this past Tuesday. We were so spoiled while they were here.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

he is so darling!! i was just thinking today that i wanted to see more pictures!!

can i come visit you sometime??

Emily Evans said...

What a cutie! I can't wait to see him in person.

Sara said...

What a sweet little boy! Enjoy him

sjhalford said...

Oh, I love him! Way too cute!

Tashina said...

He is so cute!

Davis and Laura said...

YAY! That's great! I'm so happy you guys are adjusting and doing well! Can't wait to meet him! :)

Sheena said...

What a cute little boy! Love the blue striped outfit. Congrats!