I just read this and thought that it was totally blog worthy. Whether you are one day planning to have kids, already have kids, and want more I thought this was great!
"Don't just take it from me — scientific research shows that you're not the only one who benefits from pregnancy exercise. Apparently, babies of moms who exercise throughout pregnancy score higher, on average, on general intelligence tests by age five. So, not only will your workout boost your muscle power but baby's brain power too!"
I have had people at the gym ask me how long I am planning on teaching before the baby comes and my answer is always "Until the day I deliver!" Duh! And here is proof why. Exercise is so important, at all ages in your life. I wonder.. if the longer you work out the smarter your baby is...ok probably not but every little bit helps!
Don't let this happen to you!!
And this has always been my favortie comic! Anyone who frequents the gym regularly will completely understand and relate to this!
I love it!!!

5 comments:
I love it! I wish more people understood how important it is! In a little while I am going to be on my way to teaching classes! I am so excited! I think it would be a blast to be a nurse and teach on the side!
Haha!! So funny! I only wish I was half a motivated as you seem to be through pregnancy... When I'm not pregnant (like right now- I just needed to make that clear, haha!), I'm fine. But, through both my pregnancies, I get so lazy...
I love YOU!! YOU are hilarious! Go girl!
haha! I wonder if all these preggos (seriously, everyone is pregnant!) know that they'd probably feel 10x better if they would keep exercising during their pregnancy!
Ya, Holly, I totally lied! Sorry, but I was still in denial- I am STILL in denial!! Haha! I'm so excited that we are prego together, but now you need to come back to Utah so we can see each other!!
Post a Comment