Tuesday, February 17, 2009

"Lost That Blogging Feeling"

I realize it has been 5 weeks since my last post. I have just not wanted to blog lately! I have always said that January is the most boring month of the year and there just hasn't been a whole lot of updating to do. I thought I would give you a little update so you know that we are still alive. Derek and I are doing great. We have been enjoying the spring like weather that has been here in NC the last couple of weeks. I just hope that it will continue when my parents come out to visit in three weeks! Life is crazy and busy as usual and we are both happy. I can't complain.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back to the blogging world. :)

sjhalford said...

Hmm, January a boring month? I am jealous you are having good weather. It is snowing here!!! I can't wait for it to warm up!

Beth at Aunties said...
This comment has been removed by the author.