Monday, January 12, 2009

The Land of the Unbeatens

With the University of Utah football team having a perfect 13-0 season and creaming Alamaba in the Sugar Bowl, and finishing #2 in the AP rankings...and the fact that Derek and I are both alumni of the University of Utah...




And with Wake Forest basketball being perfect so far with a 14-0 record and beating North Carolina last night and currently having a #2 ranking...and that this is now our current school...






It is a great year for us to be sports fans!!! Go Utes, Go Demon Deacons!

7 comments:

sjhalford said...

The Ute game was awesome!!!

Anonymous said...

I have to admit - the Utes rocked it. But still, I won't cheer for them. :)

Can you believe Wake beat UNC?! We should go to a game before the season is over if we can get tickets!

Lara B said...

We are so proud to be Ute fans too! Wade was at the Sugar Bowl and loved every minute of it. He is still bummed that Utah wasn't ranked #1. Maybe next year. You and Derek must be good luck charms :)

davidandsuzi said...

Blah, blah, blah U of U...hurray Demon Decons! I LOVE the new haircut! I can't wait to see it in person. Also, what fun holiday pics!

Jenny said...

I think that you should have mentioned the Deacs beating BYU on their home court breaking the 50 something game winning streak they had going on the home court! (SHHHH..Stanno is a Cougar)

The Woolstenhulme Family said...

Holly & Derek,
This is Jason & Myndi Woolstenhulme. We are so glad we found your blog. We hope you don't mind us checking in on occassion. It looks like all is going well in NC. We are sad we missed you while you were in Utah.

Josh and Brittany said...

Hey we found you!!! How are you guys?