Last Friday night Derek and I ran in a Sweetheart Run with some of our law school friends from our ward. We did the 4 mile course and it was really fun. We ran through a beautiful neighborhood, and it was a great night for a run. They took our picture after the run, they should have taken it before the run when we weren't sweaty and had messy hair! Whatever, it was still a good time!
6 comments:
It was fun! Next time we'll run together! :)
You guys are crazy...in a good way!
That would be fun! I'm sure you left DK in the dust, haha! Just teasin!
Hope you guys are well. Sound like you are taking advantage of all the events Winston has to offer. Cute couple as always even if you ran 4 miles!
You think your hair is messy? You should see mine after a 1 mile attempt. SCARY!!
I'm glad you're loving NC. We're missing the nice spring weather this year - for sure. But I think we may come down around Easter. If so, we'll have to catch up then.
Post a Comment