Sunday, January 11, 2009

Finally the rest of our Christmas pictures

I wanted a white Christmas and I got it! It snowed almost our whole trip.Christmas morning we spent with my family. We opened presents and had a big breakfast. This is my brother (he is single...:) and is ready for a hot chick, haha) and my sister Allison and her daughter, with my Grandpa in the background. Christmas night we spent with Derek's family while we waited patiently for his mom to drive down from Idaho in a blizzard. The night was spent playing a lot of Rock Band. As you can see Derek and my brother-in-laws really got in to it.


I was not nearly as entertaining!

The night after Christmas we had a Christmas party on my Dad's side of the family. We had fun with a white elephant and karaoke. This is my dad singing "I Wish They All Could be California Girls". He was actually really good! The next night we had another Christmas party with my Mom's side of the famliy. Here are my sisters.


And here are my nephews and my cousin's kids doing the Navity.
Now I can finally get on with the rest of my life now that I have posted the rest of Christmas!

3 comments:

Beth at Aunties said...

You both have beautiful families:)

I couldn't hear you.. but you sure looked hot playing Guitar Hero!
If you get a chance to go out on a date to a real $ movie or rent one:) Because this will probably be out on rental soon..see Forever Strong. We took the YSA last night and it was super!

Ciao, beautie~ful

Alyson, T.F's mom came by to bring something for Christmas and I told her I knew and ♥♥♥ ed you! So, Hi from her:-)

Robyn said...

Looks like fun! We'll all have to get together soon.

Anonymous said...

so fun! I love that you guys have so much fun with your families! Seriously, I'm digging your new short 'do. SO CUTE!