Tuesday, December 30, 2008

New Haircut!



I have finally cut my hair. I have wanted to do it ever since moving to North Carolina. Don't get me wrong, I loved my long hair, but long hair in the humidity just wasn't working. I would spend 30 minutes curling my hair, walk outside and it would be flat! So frustrating. I should have done a before picture but I forgot so just look through previous posts and you can see how long it was. Also sorry for the blurry picture, I will post some better ones later!

7 comments:

enemith00 said...

Holly!!! Oh my goodness, you cut it and it looks wonderful! Good job :)

Beth at Aunties said...

Oh Darling girl who looks absolutely wonderful and charming with your brand new haircut... I have salsa and toffee waiting for you... well maybe the toffee is now being eaten ...opps. Are you in Utah?

The humidity in the east is wonderful for your skin and (You do not need any salesmen trying to sell you anything for your beauty:) awesome for your hair if you leave straight and silky. Mine does a complete dive when we visit our kids!
Hope your visit was wonderful!
Happy New Years!

Robyn said...

SUPER cute!

Unknown said...

Aww!!! It's so cute, I love it! How was your Utah trip... or are you still here! You'll have to come see us! This is Rachel Croft, but I can't sign into my blogger account right now so! Anywho...

Sara said...

I LOVE it Holly! Way cute :-)

123 said...

I love the haircut!! You are so cute! How was your trip to Utah? I hope you had a wonderful Christmas with your family. Take care!

Jared and Cindy Tilley said...

I love your new haircut! Looks super cute!!!

Cindy