Sunday, August 24, 2008

Our New House

Ok, here is our new house...just kidding! There are these huge plantation style houses right by the medical school. This one isn't even my favorite or the biggest...I was just trying to be modest!
Ok, this is really our cute little house and I absolutley love it!!!!



Here is our family room...with Derek studying!



10 comments:

sjhalford said...

That is a cute lil house! I bet you guys are loving it! I bet it is so fun to decorate!

Richard & Robyn said...

Holly, your blog is SO fun! I loved getting together this week. Your house is SO cute. It gave me some motivation to finish putting up some of my decorations.

Beth at Aunties said...

I love your new home! Actually the decorator is so talented and my favorite one:) You did a great job.
Holly, it truly looks beautiful and will be a great place for you and Derek for the next four years. It was so smart to buy a house and not let all that rent money trinkle down the drain.
Have a great week...
your friendly stalker:)

Rach said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rach said...

Ahhh Holly!!! New houses aren't supposed to look so stinkin' cute!!!! (You look SO cute in your picture of you with the house!) Oh and where did you get those decorating skills?!? So cute! I'm so excited for you!

Lara B said...

What a cute house Holly! It looks like you and Derek and happy in your new surroundings. We miss you in the ward and hope that everything continues to go great! Love ya

davidandsuzi said...

Sooooooo cute!

JLH DMB said...

What a perfect house! Its beautiful!

123 said...

I love your house, it's so cute! I can't wait to come out and visit you!

davidandsuzi said...

I just have to say THANK YOU for letting me borrow FRIENDS. I never have plans and that has been entertaining me so much. Thanks again!