Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Hiking Pilot Mountain

Yes, they have mountains in North Carolina, and they are beautiful. On Saturday night Derek and I went hiking with some of our friends here. Pilot Mountain is only about 20 minutes from our house. It was nice to see the mountains and it was nice for Derek to have a break from studying!









6 comments:

Beth at Aunties said...

You totally make me laugh! Of course I have to keep track of my favorite bum. Notice the feedjit at the bottom of my blog and it tells me who has visited and where they have come from. (I reccommend you getting one, from clicking on mine) There you were and I was so excited to find out how you were both doing in the great humidity of NC. You might have a cute one but then you gave me enough ultra sounds on my 'dimpled one' I guess I became attached:)lol
It's beautiful there and I am glad you got our on a hike. We are looking forward to our visit. Thanks for dropping by and saying hi! Notice you are on the aunties link list!:) You want off just let me know!

3 Docs and A Diva said...

Check out the additional comment on your very own specialized photgrapher's blog:) Have a wonderful day.


Dang, you don't allow anounomous comments! lol

davidandsuzi said...

That hike looks really peaceful. We will have to go with you guys sometime.

sjhalford said...

DK,
Thanks for the comment. I am glad you are liking school. It's fun to learn so much, but I know what you mean about it being overwhelming. You will do great. I thought I was going to die first semester of nursing, it does get better even though the work gets harder! Good luck, it will all be worth it! Today I learned how to insert IV's and draw blood. I was nervous, but it turned out great!

Jamie said...

we have not hiked pilot mountain yet. it is our list of things to do! thanks again for hosting the august birthday bash. hope to see you on saturday night.

123 said...

We would LOVE to come out and go hiking with you guys!!!