6 years ago
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Livin' in North Carolina
I figured that with the move to North Carolina I better start blogging! We are finally here and are getting on with our new lives. Despite some car trouble on our long drive from Salt Lake (yes it was my mustang, Derek's car was fine) everything has been going pretty well. It is so gorgeous here and we really like it. The people here are so friendly and nice. We love our new home and the neighborhood is great. Derek is in his second week of medical school and is adjusting to studying his life away. It has been really overwhelming and will just take some time getting used to. I am still waiting to start my new job, so far all of the days here are the exact same. I never even know what day of the week it is. In the mean time I have been trying to make myself more domestic. For those of you that know me really well, you know that I am not creative...this blog is a big step for me. I have refinished some chairs and have even started scrap booking!! I know, I shouldn't over do it yet. I start to hyperventilate as I walk into a craft store and you should have seen the looks I got when I walked into Home Depot in my 4 inch heels. Luckliy my mom sent me the scrap book supplies, I guess there is still hope for me after all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
welcome to the club of blogging. i know you'll enjoy it.
holly, I am so happy to hear from you!
My friend with the cutest bum ever, It was a thrill to see you are well and happy! You sweetie is CUTE!
I have asked about you when I go to Tosh for therapy and they said you got a pretty good job out there. YES!
Your little niece looks like one of my granddaughters. that is so funny.
We are coming out to VA the first part of Oct for our sons white coat ceremony and going to V. Beach.
And I had five cortisone shots two weeks ago and am a new woman! The pain was all bursitis and not my back fusion!
Please be ahppy and know I have been thinking about you.
Cher
I totally agree with being forced into being a domestic wife! Let's keep each other sane while our husbands are non-existant!
Wahoo!! You did it, your blog is darling! I'll be looking forward to updates.
Hi Holly! I am glad you guys made it safely. Good Luck! I am glad you have a blog, now we can keep up to date with the cute girl with the awesome shoes. Take care. Love ya, Lara Bell
Glad you started a blog! Tell DK I say good luck in school! He is awesome and he will do so well! Dr. Kunz here we come!!!!
Post a Comment