Friday, March 27, 2009

Boutique Today!

I just wanted to let everyone in Utah know that my sister Allison is having a boutique at her house today Friday March 27th and tomorrow Saturday March 28th. She is VERY talented and has everything from house decor, seasonal decor, holiday decor, and a ton of other stuff. You won't be disappointed, I have seen some of the stuff that she has been making and it is awesome. I wish so bad that I could go. She said that if you mention you read this on my blog, she will give you 10% off!

Her address is 7031 W. 8090 S. West Jordan, Utah.
On Friday the boutique will go from 3 pm-8pm and Saturday from 1pm-7pm

Seriously if you love Tai Pan...you will love her stuff! Invite your friends and go and get some awesome things for your house! Tell her I sent ya!

No comments: