Sunday, November 30, 2008

My Mom and Dad

Two weeks ago my parents came for a quick weekend visit! It was so great to see them again and to spend some time with them. I wish that they could have stayed for longer though. I was going to post this right after they came but I have been waiting for my mom to email me some of the pictures so I could put them on here and she hasn't done it yet so I figured I would just post what I had! On Saturday we went to Mt. Airy which is also known as "Mayberry", from the Andy Griffith Show. It was fun, then we went to Pilot Mountain, Cookout, and did some shopping! We had a great day. On Sunday after church we went with some friends to the mountains. It was a great time. I didn't have my camera on Saturday so when I get those pictures from my mom I will post them but here are some pictures from Sunday.







I loved having my parents here and I hope that they will come again soon!

2 comments:

Beth at Aunties said...

Your parents look familiar! Well I guess it could be since we are neighbors practically, or possibly the Lukes'(spencer) wedding shower in their backyard..or there is always Reams:-)LOL
That is so awesome they could come visit you:) What a beautiful mix you are of your parents!!!
I hope you ahd an awesome visit!!!

davidandsuzi said...

Fun, fun!