This is a picture of him at the Drs. office at 4 months, which I have put up before but I also took pictures of him at the Drs. office at 6 months in this same pose so I thought it would be fun to compare the 2 and see how he has changed in just 2 months!
Four Month Lucas....
...and 6 Month Lucas

Wow, he just seems so much bigger at 6 months than 4 months. He is still a big boy!! Almost 19 pounds at 6 months.
This is Lucas on his 6 month birthday!
Lucas received a package in the mail from his Grandma Shari for Easter. It was full of fun toys and a Bosie State outfit!
Easter morning after finding his easter basket from Grandma and Grandpa Goff.
And posing with all of his Easter clothes and toys. Church clothes from Grandma and Grandpa Goff, Boisie State clothes from Grandma Shari, and some nice play clothes from the Easter bunny! What a great Easter and so much stuff for such little guy!
On the Monday after Easter we took my parents to the Blue Ridge Parkway and went on a little hike to some beautiful water falls. Gorgeous!

It was very pretty and it was such beautiful weather while my parents were here. It also snowed 3 times in Utah while they were here visiting! Perfect timing on their part!
Just too cute not to post. This is on Derek's birthday!
And this is the little guy at 7 months!! He is still sucking on those 2 fingers! Almost every picture I have he has those fingers in his mouth. He is so funny! And he is always making that face in most pictures because of the flash that goes off right before the picture takes. Things are going very well here in beautiful NC. We have no more visitors planned to come and visit us this year...so if any one wants to come, we would love to have you!!!
Four Month Lucas.......and 6 Month Lucas

Wow, he just seems so much bigger at 6 months than 4 months. He is still a big boy!! Almost 19 pounds at 6 months.
Lucas received a package in the mail from his Grandma Shari for Easter. It was full of fun toys and a Bosie State outfit!
Easter morning after finding his easter basket from Grandma and Grandpa Goff.On the Monday after Easter we took my parents to the Blue Ridge Parkway and went on a little hike to some beautiful water falls. Gorgeous!

It was very pretty and it was such beautiful weather while my parents were here. It also snowed 3 times in Utah while they were here visiting! Perfect timing on their part!

6 comments:
I'm so glad that he is sleeping again. He sure is a cutie. He really is getting big. They are so much fun at this age. I loved seeing pictures of your parents. It's really weird, now that my moms gone I don't feel like I have a way to stay connected to her family. So you are IT my dear. Keep me updated!!!(no pressure)
BTW- you are so freakin pretty and skinny! I'm jealous!!!
Fun post! Lucas is so cute!
he is so so cute! he looks adorable in his little hats!
That little boy has got the cutest cheeks!
Um, Lucas TOTALLY SCORED for Easter. Can your Easter bunny come visit me next year? :)
I love his face on his 6 month b-day. It's like a surprised, "ALREADY?" look on his face.
Post a Comment